Here at DBS, we offer professional and thorough floor maintenance services. Our floor cleaning services are available on all types of flooring including VCT & vinyl, ceramic tile & grout, carpeting, hardwoods, and concrete.
Here’s a list of services DBS can provide based on your specific flooring.
VCT & Vinyl Flooring
- Stripping & Refinishing – protects the floor from damage and optimizes appearance
- Removal of all old floor finish (stripping)
- Thorough cleaning and rinsing of the bare floor surface
- Reapplication of several coats of new floor finish
- Scrubbing & Recoating – protects the floor from damage and optimizes appearance (cost-effective alternative to stripping & refinishing for well-maintained floors)
- Machine cleaning of all old floor finish (scrubbing)
- Thorough cleaning and rinsing of the clean floor surface
- Reapplication of at least 2 coats of new floor finish
- Buffing and Burnishing – restores the shine to finished floors to keep them looking their best (frequency varies depending on traffic and desired result)
Ceramic Tile Flooring
- Machine Scrubbing – Thoroughly cleans and removes stains, soil and grime from ceramic tile and grout.
- Machine cleaning/scrubbing of all tile and grout to loosen dirt, debris and grime
- Vacuuming all tile and grout to remove loosened dirt, debris and grime
- Rinsing of clean floor surface
- Sealing of tile & grout (optional)
- Hot Water Extraction – The most thorough and cost effective carpet cleaning available (recommended by most carpet manufacturers).
- Stains are pre-sprayed with a cleaning agent
- A solution of hot water and detergent is sprayed into the carpet fibers
- Carpeting is agitated to loosen dirt and soil
- Dirt, soil and detergent is vacuumed (extracted) out of the carpeting
*Dry/waterless options are available (inquire with your DBS representative).
- Restoration & Refinishing – Our process removes scratches and wear, and restores the beauty of your hardwood floor, with no dust or odor.
- Resurfacing – Our process provides you with the most cost-effective method of resurfacing and maintaining your concrete flooring. Floor coatings come in a wide variety of colors and finishes, and you can walk on the floors 24 hours after completion.
Call or fill out the form above to have a DBS Representative contact you to provide floor care proposal for your commercial facility.